Sunday, October 23, 2011

Adventures!

Sitting on a bridge taking a break! (Dad's bike, me, Colton, Jeff)
Up at the lake! (Dad, Jeff, Me, Colton, Hadley)
Look how pretty that view is! I love being outdoors and seeing all of Gods creations. (Dad, Me, Hadley, Colton, Jeff)
My cousin Hadley and I sitting in the middle of a river. It was really deep so we thought let it "wash" some of the mud off from the trail. :)
Dad, Jeff, Me, and Colton all in Manti at a top of a mountain over looking the small town. What a view!
The view of the city of Manti. It is such a small town but the view is breath taking. The temple looks so small but standing right next to it, it is way bigger!
Riding dirt bikes! That's me, riding a Yamaha TTR-225.
Going through the river!
 Daddy loading the bikes.. first of all that is not the right bike! It's a Honda not a Yamaha! Second of all, that hat, wow. Looks like you're going farming and not riding bikes. :) Love you dad!