Sunday, March 4, 2012

Side Walk Chalk!!

A few days ago we had a big snow storm! But, today was just so pretty! The weather was amazing! So... we decided to go out and enjoy the weather! Booka go the idea of doing side walk chalk!
This is Booka's drawing of 'Mike Wasouski' (I don't know how to spell his name haha) off of Monsters Inc. (:
This is Dad's picture! Our whole family is in it!! Mom is the pine trees from all her Christmas trees, Booka is the butterfly flying around, and me, well... I'm the goose swimming in the lake. (: haha. If you noticed the bull elk is shot by dad and is bleeding while the cow elk is crying.. (; haha oh I love it!!
You can't forget about Uncle Greg riding his snowmobile up the snow capped mountains! haha I guess he's riding to his cabin. (:
You can't forget to outline yourself!! Dad is the orange, Booka is the hot pink, and me(goose) is the turquoise! We were so ticklish it was so hard to keep still so our heads look well... how they look! Our feet are all messed up! But hey, it adds character to it! And yes, Booka is the smallest. Again. ;) haha
My name Goose, Booka's butterfly and my ice cream cone with caramel on top of it! (oh and dads shadow)
"I packed your angry eyes in case you get angry.." haha I was drawing something and I guess it turned out to be this potato head!! haha. It's just a little weird...!!
Dads shirt! My hand is the blue one and Booka's hand is the pink one! (: Dad went a little crazy... I was drawing when he came up and slapped my backside and left his hand print so.. I went up and did it to his stomach! (: haha oh goodness I love being with my family!! :D