Monday, May 14, 2012

LHS Prom (#2)

The next day after getting asked to MMHS prom I came home to this...
Caution tape everywhere!! I go into the garage and this poster is hanging up...
Yes. I got asked to another prom! This one would be the weekend after MMHS prom. Two proms in a row! I was really bumbed out when I found out that it was the same weekend as supercross.. I really wanted to go to supercross but I chose to go to prom instead. When I answered him back... I said...

"Supercross is cool, but since you rule,
Ill go with you stead because you came back from the dead! (YES!)"

GETTING READY!!
Everyone at my house was gone because of supercross.. so mom took me to get my hair done. This is what it turned out to be! (Sorry kinda blurry!!)
When I got home I got in my dress and me and mom went to take some pictures! Here are some! :)
Thanks Tyson for the fun night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment