Monday, May 14, 2012

MMHS Prom! (#1)

I got asked to MMHS prom! I went to answer the door and this is what was on my front porch...
I message in a bottle! SOOO cute right?!
 He wrote my name.. yes WROTE, not printed he wrote that! AMAZING!
Me opening the bottle and getting out what was written on the paper! :)  (Brooka's nails were wet that's why she's holding the paper so weird, and dad... well I think he was having a heart attack!)
Inside the bottle there was a letter, it said.. 

"I put a message in a bottle,
threw it on an ocean wave,
no wind or sail to aid it's journey,
just dancing on a restless sea.
A simple vessel made of glass, 
laid up upon the ocean shore,
inside was written an urgent plea,
will you go to prom with me?" 
~Aaron Coon

So cute and way excited, It was my turn to think of a way to answer him back!
Me getting it set up before he came home..!! My message that I put in the bottle said.. 

"I sent this message in a bottle,
to reply to thy urgent plea.
I threw it as far as I could,
into the dancing sea.
Wishing with all my heart,
that it would reach thee,
before time runs out for me,
to reply to they urgent plea.
I would LOVE to go with thee.
(YES!!)"
 
 I needed to get some help! So I called up Katelyn, Bronnson, Karston, and Kolton! They were great help! Thanks guys! :)

GETTING READY!! 
Holy cow getting ready for the dance was cRaZy!! Brooka doing my hair me eating and trying to make sure I didn't look weird! But hey I think Booka did a great job!
Lookin good... I hope!!
This is what the back looked like! AWW I was getting so nervous!! Dad was trying to make me back out, mom was taking pictures trying not to miss the action, Booka was having to much fun spraying the hair spray, and me... I was getting high off hair spray!! ;)
All finished!! :) And ready to go!! :)
Me being... well silly goose!
Here is all of us! Lys, Mattias, Me, Aaron.
 Me and Aaron!

Prom was such a blast! It was a great night to be with friends and just forget about the world for one night! Thanks Aaron for asking me! It was a great night!! Wouldn't change it for the world!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment