Sunday, June 9, 2013

Guardian Angel

Allen Heber Holliday. My grandpa Holliday pasted away May 5, 2013 at 9:06 p.m. He will be missed. Grandpa was an amazing man. He was always in the service of he Father in Heaven. He was always serving. He was in the temple presidency, bishop, father, husband, grandfather, brother, son, and so much more. He always taught me how to work and be a better person. To always have a good attitude in everything that he did. I remember riding on the tractor with him, going to the garden to get the yellow watermelon, mowing the grass, pealing the tomatoes for grandma to make homemade chili sauce. I loved being with him. It's always hard to say goodbye, but it's great to know that we don't have to say goodbye. It's just a see you later. I know that he is watching over me. I love you grandpa. God be with you until we meet again.



No comments:

Post a Comment