Sunday, June 9, 2013

Road Trip!!

I have never been on a road trip before until grandpa passed away. We couldn't get plane tickets so Dad, Brooke, James and I packed moms car and we drove to Mississippi!! It was so much fun! The country is so pretty. We had so much fun laughing, "sleeping", eating, driving in the car. There is this highway in New Mexico called Drunk Highway. It's was curvy and so bumpy! When they made that road the story has it that everyone was drunk. Can I just say that I totally believe that!! Man.. I got SO car sick from it all. But I won't forget the bonding experience I had with my family. The normal time to go from Utah to Mississippi is 30 hours. We had four drivers so we were able to do it in 23 hours going there. Coming home we hit a HUGE rain storm in Arkansas so that slowed us down just a little bit so we ended up coming home in 24 hours. Best trip ever! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment